5/08/2009

Old poems by Namida II

More of my Namida poems, these are written later on and some of the better as well.

Petals

Slowly rose petals open
Kissing the drops of warm rain
Expanding in joy
They shiver under the pressure
Growing to unknown heights
They take in life to the fullest


Loving embrace

Tender is the embrace
That surrounds me at night
Soft are the words
Which you whisper to my ear

Gently you caress my cheek
And smile at my eyes
Words can never express
How I feel for you

Stolen moments together
A secret love forbidden
How can we ever
Stay together out of hiding

Loving you so dearly
That I feel my heart burst
Kisses stolen in solitary moments
Expressing a love so deep

Embracing you forever
A deep love that can not die
Were we meant to stay together
Or is this just another dream

Lightly you touch my neck
Sending down shivers
Making me long again
For your tender touch

You stole my heart
Filling a hole that was torn
Forever I will be in your debt
For showing me what love is

You are part of my heart
Filling it with joy and light
You take me to the stars
Dancing with me in their light


Soft touches

Soft touches in the night
A temptation bringing right
Building to new heights
Not bringing any lights

A pain is all it will bring
True it will not ring
A heart shattered by fear
The truth it cannot hear

This should not be
As one can clearly see
Let's hold each other dear
In a way that bring no tear


Angel dancing

An angel dancing
Feeling love so great
Pain is brought
In ignorance of self

To love so many
Each one dearly

Tell me softly
What is the difference
Between you and I

To love
For the sake of love
To fill
A void inside

Seeking for something
We cannot define

So tell me
Where is the difference
Between you and I


Share your dance

A dance in the haze
A smile in the heart
Dreams might trouble
But light is always around

Don't fall to despair
It will only serve
Those with dark intents

A darkness creeps
Threatening us
To loose hope and faith
To loose sight of light

Let the haze dance
Like butterflies over flowers

Will you share your dance with me?


Leaves

Fallen leaves scattered on the ground.
Swirling around by a strong wind.
Showing patterns that never settle.
Telling tales of a summer long forgotten.
Get them back on the tree.
And you will finally see.


A star

A star shines brightly in the night
Leads the feet of those who seek
Awaits the right moment, a message from afar
Will it happen this night or never be

Gazes upon the sky, searching quietly
Watching stars trail by, one by one
Feels the cold wind caress a cheek
Reminds of a soft touch, from one held dear

A star shines brightly in the night
Can it light the path for one who searches
Awaiting patiently, never giving up hope
Dances silently in the night, shining bright


Star-dancer

Dancing among the stars
In ever joy over life
She dances like a swan
In happiness and love

Light shines ever so brightly
Radiating like from a star
A dreamy smile crosses her lips
The day is full of joy

Oh, come to me, oh world
Let me share my hope with you
Love shines in my heart
Embraces and surrounds me

She dances happily among the stars
Love and hope again in her life
Two swans meet and embrace
Daring to take a step together

The stars twirls around in joy
And she dances happily among them
Forever full of hope and courage
A star-dancer is dancing the dance of love

Dreams do come true


Among rose petals

Happiness abound in love
Dancing among rose petals so fragile
A day full of golden light
Pushing away any darkness that lingers

Forgetting of fear and hate
For moments held in tender embraces
Smiles dances upon lips
Meeting in tenderness and love found

Dancing happily in joy full
Surrounding arms holds a loved one close
Given freely is a shining heart
Dancing in joy over the golden light of love

A happy day of true beauty
Rarely are they filled with light so golden
A treasure to take to heart
Dances in love among stars shining brightly


Warning

Dreams bring us forward
Remembering the past gives us enlightenment
Spring will come to those who seek
But watch your footsteps, as enemies lurk

No comments:

Post a Comment