12/01/2017

Art classes results.

Art classes help me explore new ideas, but they also provide useful feedback and inspiration, not to mention, it's always nice to learn new techniques and get proper criticism and guidance in how to make my things even better.

Experimenting with new techniques and methods after being inspired by my June art-classes to play with acrylics. This type of art is apparently called "fluid art" and is basically pouring out different colours of paint and letting them mingle and move on the canvas as they please.
Acrylics on canvas - 2017 - 40*65cm
Oct 2017 - acrylics on canvas - 60*50 cm
One of my art class projects, inspired by the theme "jungle".
Nov 2017 - acrylics on canvas - 90*35cm
Another art class project, inspired by the theme "labyrinth"

Art classes Nov 2017 - acrylics on canvas - 70*35cm
Concept and working on an idea. This piece needs to be remade, as I was just playing around with an idea and didn't take well enough care in my work. The idea works though and I'll have to redo it at some point, making an effort and not be sloppy and lazy this time around.
Again, over the theme "labyrinth".

No comments:

Post a Comment