1/20/2016

More paintings

I haven't been completely without creativity over the years and have been painting a bit here and there. So here's a bit more to share.

This was painted 10 years ago. It is actually two paintings, one behind the other, and then cutting through the top painting to reveal a small part of the painting beneath.

This is not exactly a painting, but a drum I made in 2010, and painted in 2014. The colours represents the four directions as per the traditions I learned.

This was a painting I painted in April 2015 to express some of what was going on inside me, after a week-end of deep shamanic work.

And finally, a test of an idea I have, painted in September 2014. I have the idea to make a series of "shields" all with different animals hidden in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment