7/19/2008

Night time

Night time covers the land all settled in silent sleep
Darkness tenderly cloaks the mountains and far hills
Passing behind clouds the moon shines clear and bright
Casting eerie lights on shapes so familiar at day

Here I lie watching the clouds move without a sound
Glimpses of sparkling stars from afar tease my eyes
Reaching towards me inviting me to join them in revery
Urging me to merge with their dance of other worlds

Tenderly the moonbeam caresses the hope of future
Shaping it into a vivid picture so clear of you
Living in my heart with each pulse through my veins
One day I will share with you many such times at night

Slowly my eyes close entering the state of repose
With a smile embracing the dreams which come to me
Carried upon strong wings of vision I touch the stars
An image of the future with you stand crystalline

No comments:

Post a Comment