4/17/2008

Surfing

Waves rolling over the ocean
Tall they rise up towards the sky
Trying to reach pristine white clouds

And there I ride
Upon a wave
Higher I rise
For each beat, moving forward

Forward, forward, forward
The momentum surges each crest ahead
Quickly they roll over a clear blue ocean

Pounding heart
Breathless gasps
A yell of pride
Riding upon waves of success

Towards the white beach
Each movement brings me closer
A divine goal I have sought for oh so long

A sudden tumble
Quickly falling
Deep deep down
In fear I hit the cold bottom

Whimpering in sharp pain
Climbing up to the beckoning crest
Soaked and drenched I ride another wave forward

To my beach
Of salvation
Happiness, joy
My home to be when I find you

Never giving up
I must reach that place
No matter how often I fall from the crests

No comments:

Post a Comment